Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Direction from above.


It’s 4am, and I’m seating at the beach meditating, praying for direction and mercy. Above me are stars, glittering the night. Since time immemorial, people looked into the sky for direction. Southern Cross, with its beautiful constellation is there for me. Where are you going to take me? Where should I go, and what    is awaiting me there? Waves crushing gently remind me of my childhood, and walks on the beach. Being alone means so much to me. When I’m alone,  later I can give so much more to others when we reunite.
Amongst the starts, proudly with the half face down is the moon. Not in his best shape this morning, but still taking the charge in this spectacle of black and silver above my head.
Amongst many stars illuminating the sky moon always stands out. With it’s cooling rays reassuring us, that things will pass:  I’ve seen many like you -staring at me, and you’re all gone. What will happen to you if you won’t find you way before time to go?
Gita says that the moon is God’s eye. Are You looking at me now- with Your eye half closed? If you’re, please help me with direction and courage. I can’t do it on my own. I’m not talking just about this blog. I mean life!
I’m reflecting on all the bright moons appearing in my life so far. In the darkness, shining brighter then the stars, my friends, guides, strangers who have helped me before, and will keep helping, as long as I’ll stay open and receptive. It’s so easy to miss a good friend in the crowd of stars. I’m looking here for moons. People who shine brighter then the rest of us. They illuminate the darkness, and help others to lit up. We wouldn’t be able to make any progress without the help of others. I’m praying to the Creator of this vast sky, for his sweet mercy to make me meet great souls, and to inspire others by their stories.
I wish I had a camera to photograph the soul. Is this possible at all? The Song Of God says, that the intelligent can see the invisible Atma through their eyes of knowledge. I’ll attempt here to photograph and present that spiritual spark, which is in all of us. Spiritual journey is the same for all of us. It doesn’t discriminate and choose. I’m here, seating in the boatshed at Bundeena, Australia. You, reading this- can be somewhere else. We feel the same urge to discover our spiritual origins. When this search for truth heats us in the heart we can’t resist searching and looking all around till we find that missing element, the secret of our spirituality.
I’m made of mercy of people, who are my inspiration, the people I’ve met on my path. Without them I’ll still think, that finding pleasure is the end of the world. I’m eternally grateful to God for sending those great souls. I’ll try to humbly and with gratitude reflect some of my experiences of meeting people who shine bright in this often dark world. 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Vara,

    What a blessed Soul you are, Dear--searching for the Reality that you know is absolutely present within you, but there is no one to recognize or mirror that Greatness that is YOU, or help you gain practical access!

    I would suggest that you sit quietly doing long, deep breathing from your belly, through your nose. Then, oh so gently relax into your third eye--that is the space just inside your forehead, that is between your eyes and a little above. This is a very special "receptor" area on the subtle energy level.

    Relax, using your breathing, relax into Soul at your third eye. Then once you are in that neutral, relaxed space, ask, "Soul, are you there?" Then you will most likely get an answer--whether that is a voice, a visual, or a sensation in your body.

    Then go ahead and ask your questions of Soul. I bet that as you are relaxed, you will find that Soul is answering you! This is the very most cozy and loving relationship that you could ever have! This is the guidance to depend on for your whole life.

    Now, if at other times you are not truly relaxed at your third eye, you might feel some distraction, and so on. That would be your "everyday self" coming to the forefront.

    The quest is to have everyday self relax and trust Soul completely so that it can happily take full direction from our all-knowing, most sweet Soul--no matter what.

    If you would like to read more about this, I teach a course called INTUITION TRAINING: The Art of Soul Listening, which is at www.SoulAnswer.com/intuition.html .

    But you can poke around the site for lots of free information having to do with this most extraordinary conscious relationship of lifetimes.

    I send you love and the healing, soothing energy of "heartbreath." www.SoulAnswer.com/heart_breath.html .

    I found your blog because you befriended my friend Atma Karam Kaur on Twitter.


    Lots of Love,
    Siri-Gian Khalsa
    www.SoulAnswer.com

    ReplyDelete